Pool Safety Inspections with customer care our priority
Our priority is you and making your pool safe.
We work with you to make your pool compliant
The Big Tick specializes in delivering exceptional customer focused care from start to finish when it comes to pool safety inspections. We understand the need to make the process easy to understand and as stress free as possible. That is why we offer free advice and guidance before we even visit.
Our goal is for you to pass on the first inspection
Wherever possible we go the extra mile to achieve this outcome. Our inspectors carry commonly used items, such as resuscitation signs, gate hinges and tap safety covers on board for these occasions and all the tools required to assist in the process. In the event that your pool or spa does not meet current regulations, and cannot easily be rectified on the day, we provide easy to understand reports and offer cost effective, practical and aesthetically pleasing solutions.
We guarantee our handyman service
We pride ourselves on making the process as simple as possible for you and will, in a timely manner provide an obligation free quote catering for all needs and budgets if you require one. Because our handyman is also a licenced inspector, we guarantee that we will make your pool compliant. Our priority is to deliver exceptional customer service with positive outcomes while ensuring systematic compliance for pool safety.
We deliver what we promise
- Pool Safety Certificates (to compliant pools) within 2 business days of the inspection
- Nonconformity Notices (to non-compliant pools) within 2 business days of the inspection
- Easy to read reports including a map showing where faults are located
- Free Pre-inspection Checklist along with unlimited phone and photo advice
- Free no obligation Handyman quotes
- Wide coverage area – Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Logan, Redlands, Ipswich, Gold Coast
Non-Shared pools – privately owned
Shared pools – Body corporates, hotels, motels, caravan parks, etc
Click here to visit the Pool Safety Council Website